Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am looking for an intern

When I was an active member of AIESEC, I set a goal for myself that in some year, instead of offering interns from abroad to the companies, I would take one. It is happening earlier than I expected :)

Indeed, we have decided in the company I work in (CyberWatcher) that an AIESEC intern would be helpful in executing our current strategy of conquering the markets of Central and Eastern Europe. I am assigned as a project manager for this. So, the code for the internship (all people who have gone through AIESEC experience know what does it mean) is TN-IN-NO-MC-2009-1302.

Looking forward for having AIESEC intern working with me!

5 comments:

Inna Kostyuk said...

wow!
Alisa Logofatu and myself have just red recently your post! we're so impresed and proud of you!
respect!
Guys, we can confirm, it's a pleasure to work with Deniss, don't miss that opportunity ;)

Greetings from Paris

Nailya said...

it's really cool! Sure you'll have the best intern ever!
we gotta talk sometime:) really miss you and jealous to Aika:)))

Anonymous said...

Cool Deniss :)

My company here also looks for 2 more interns after my fabolous performance :D
Actually there was an Australian guy also involved...

Deniss Rutseikov Ojastu said...

Dear friends,

Thank you for good supportive words. I'm also excited about this occasion - it's great to be able to connect my AIESEC past with the business realities.

And I am glad to contribute to activities of AIESEC in this way as a humble return for everything that organisation has given to me.

Antonio Jovanovski said...

Having AIESEC trainee is great! :)

Martina was also interested in the internship when she saw it! :)

I am glad to see that you are doing good, my friend..

My best from NL,
Toni