Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Not anymore



No jokes. No adventures. No joy. No new experiences. No life. Not anymore.

She just disappeared. Vanished.

With her 20 years of life she left a trace in the lives of many. She would leave even more. But not anymore.

We lost her. As the world is losing thousands like her every day. But we really care just about few ones. The ones, who are close to our hearts.

This time fate stroke one close to me.

But she is not the one I am thinking at the moment. There are two people, whom I would give the whole myself, if I just could. Her parents. What did they lose? The daughter, the part of them, the very reason to live. Where else to find such a reason?

My emotional self is suffering. Just before I lost a hope for the synergy of dreams. Now, some people lost not just a hope, they lost the very possible source of their dreams. Will there be any new dreams for them possible? I really hope so.

I promise that I will find out the new dreams for me. I will fight for realizing them. I will realize them for her, always remembering her.

No comments: